Battery Operated 72 Hour Outdoor Camera Package773CHQ
72 Hour Traffic Counting, People Counting, Wildlife Study, Law Enforcement Camera Self-Contained Outdoor Weatherproof Complete Package
The SSC-773CHQ and XHQ are weatherproof, self-contained DVR packages ideal for great number of different situations. This extremely versatile digital video recorder, camera, batteries, and all the necessary extras can operate from batteries or AC power. It can be used indoors or outdoors. Contained inside the weatherproof carrying case is a miniature solid-state digital video recorder (DVR). This package utilizes the SSC-758HQ-N DVR. The DVR can be purchased separately if you do not need this entire package. This entire package can operate on 12 volts DC batteries or household voltage when using the included power supply. We do include 2 ea. 9 amp heavy-duty RECHARGEABLE 12-volt batteries to power the DVR and the included high-resolution camera.
We offer a number of systems that are labeled with SSC-773. They can all be used for the same purpose. The only differences are the size/amperage of batteries. The SSC-773V2 is advertised on a different page. The V2 version has the largest batteries with a bigger, stronger and faster battery charger.
High-Quality D1 Recording On Included DVR DVR records in Mpeg4 quality. It records at D1 704x480 at 30fps. All recorded footage is stored to a full size SD card. Please look at bottom of page for entire specs of the DVR board.
- SSC-773CHQ included camera is our top of the line color camera with OSD. Weatherproof Day Night Color Bullet Camera, 3.6mm Lense, Sony 1/3 in. 960H Super HAD CCD II, 750 Lines Resolution, .0001 LUX Capable, OSD Programming, WDR, 3D DNR, BLC, IP67, Dimensions: 3-3/4 in.(L) X 7/8 in.(D),BNC Video Connection, Mounting Bracket. The 3 extra lenses that are included allow you to change from a very wide view to a very narrow view. This is the same camera included in the SSC-773V2 model.
- SSC-773XHQ included camera is a 420 line B/W camera with a .0003 lux rating. This is ideal for evening or nighttime monitoring. The 3 extra lenses that are included allow you to change from a very wide view to a very narrow view.
3 Different Ways to Record
- Motion Detection: Built-in motion detection recording means that it can easily be set to only record when there is motion or activity taking place.
- Continuously: You may set it to record continuously if desired.
- Schedule Record: The third method of recording is scheduled record. The menu will also allow you to select which hours of the day you want to record, whether it be continuous, motion activated, not at all, or any combination thereof.
All recorded events are stored to an SD card (2 ea. 16Gb SD cards included). You may also purchase extra rechargeable batteries for uninterrupted surveillance. Simply swap out the dead batteries with the freshly charged batteries every few days. Swap out your SD card, and continue your surveillance.
This DVR package has a 50-foot power/video cable connected to it. This allows you to have the bullet camera up to 50 feet away from the DVR, making camera mounting ideal while still being able to conceal the DVR storage case and batteries. The cable and camera are both removable in order for you to use different cameras and cables if the need arises.
When the unit is powered up, it will automatically go into the motion-activated record mode. Or, it can be programmed with different preferences via the included remote control. The remote control enables the user to arm/disarm the event recording process or record events manually. The unit will automatically arm again if power is lost while armed. Recorded information is stored on an SD card (2 ea. 32Gb SD cards included).
Playback Video on TV or Computer
The recorded events are easily viewed by simply removing the Memory Card from the unit and inserting it into a Memory Card Reader connected to a PC. There is also a "video out" jack on the recorder for you to connect directly to a TV if you wish.
Battery Operated - Great for Remote Surveillance
This is an ideal solution for recording outdoors or indoors when you don't have access to power. The SSC-773 will operate for 72 when using both batteries. The 2 included batteries can be charged hundreds of times. Purchase extra batteries if you wish for quick swappable action to minimize surveillance down time.
Regardless of how you program the DVR, the 2 batteries together will only allow for 72 hours of operation per charge. The camera and DVR will always be powered on whether it is recording or not.
User Adjustable Frame rates and Recording Times
This unit can also be set to overwrite. The overwrite option allows the unit to record indefinitely for weeks or months on its own. Overwriting will automatically record over the oldest footage to maintain a video record of your most recent video surveillance. When something happens, simply pull out the SD card and review your recorded footage.
Keep in mind that no matter what frame rate is used or how much recording takes place, the batteries will power the unit (DVR and camera) for roughly 3 days per charge.Note:
This package is totally complete with camera--you won't need anything else. The battery life advertised relates to the included bullet camera. We have included the highest resolution and lowest light camera we offer. Also note this package is NOT waterproof or submersible--it is only weatherproof to repel rain and moisture.