- 1/4" CMOS Sensor in VGA Resolution
- Digital Input for External Sensor
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Detects Tampering from Blockage, Redirection or Spray-painting
- Supports Dual Streams Simultaneously
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Weather-proof IP66-rated Housing
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 10 Meters
- Dual-band Lens for Day and Night Function
- HTTPS Encrypted Data Transmission
The SSC-IP7330 is a cost-effective, bullet-style network camera designed for our customers' needs in outdoor applications. With its weather-proof IP66-rated housing, the camera is shielded from harsh conditions such as rain and dust and provides an all-in-one solution without the need for additional accessories.
By integrating components for day/night functionality such as dual-band lens and built-in IR illuminators with an effective range of up to 10 meters, the camera is able to achieve superior performance in a compact design.
The SSC-IP7330 also supports tamper detection, which can detect events such as blockage, redirection, and spray-painting, making it an intelligent solution to possible camera obstruction.
Incorporating a number of advanced features, including simultaneous dual streams, dual-codec, 802.3af compliant PoE, and our free standard 16-channel recording software, the IP7330 is the ideal solution for your outdoor surveillance needs.
Use up to 16 of these cameras on a normal network. View them all on the same screen or bring one up to full screen. Simply plug one in for power and connect it to your local network. It is that easy.
Motion Detection Recording Supported
The included software can load on any computer on your network. The software allows you to easily view, record, motion detection record, and playback recorded footage.
- Color IP Infrared Outdoor Camera
- Mounting bracket
- Power supply
- 16 Channel Viewing/Recording Software