Varifocal Board Camera
This super small board camera has a built-in 4-8mm Varifocal lens and provides an excellent quality picture. Simply turn the finger screws on the lens to adjust anywhere between 4mm and 8mm. Package includes mounting bracket and 12-volt regulated AC power supply.
Installation and Recording
All of our board cameras are plug and play ready. This means there is already a short wire connected to the camera which simply plugs into the included power supply for power, and into your TV or VCR to view and/or record.
This camera can operate from the included AC power supply or any of our battery packs if you are requiring short-term surveillance without a wall outlet nearby for power.
This camera can easily transform into a wireless covert camera by connecting it to a transmitter. The wireless option on this page includes the transmitter as well as the receiver. The transmitter also operates on 12 volts just like the camera, so you can power both from batteries if you must.
- Size 1-1/8 X 1-1/8 X 2"
- Image Sensor 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD
- Resolution 420 Lines(B/W) 380 Lines(Color)
- Min. Illumination .05 Lux(B/W) .5 Lux(Color)
- Lens 4.0 ~ 8.0mm Auto Iris Vari/Focal
- Effective pixels 510(H) X 492(V)
- Sync. Type Internal Shutter Speed
- (NTSC) 1/60 ~ 1/100,000sec
- S to N Ratio=45dB
- Operating Temperature -10C to +60C
- Storage Temperature -20C to +60C
- Rev. Polarity Prot.=Yes
- Power Required=12 Volts Current Consumption=100mA Max