Tunable Receiver Monitor Finds ALL Wireless Cameras
Our SSC-RX25TB quickly and easily finds wireless cameras
and lets you see exactly what they see. You no longer have to wonder if there are wireless hidden cameras in your home, business, or apartment. The 2.5" color
TFT high-resolution monitor displays the video image while the LCD window shows the exact frequency
of transmission. It automatically scans
all the commonly used video frequencies (900Mhz and 6Ghz) in less than 5 seconds and "locks-in" on any video camera transmitter and sounds an audible alert tone when one is found (sound can be turned off if you wish). You may then choose to keep looking for more, or stay on that same frequency/channel to continue viewing. Selectable antenna sensitivity
allows "lock-in" on sources up to 500 of feet away (depending on power of source transmitter). Durable all metal case.
Detects Video Only
This unit is compatible for use with ALL of our wireless cameras and transmitters (2.4Ghz, indoor/outdoor, hidden/surveillance, etc.).
Until now there were only products to detect the wireless signals, not view them. Now, with the SSC-RX25TB, you can easily detect a wireless camera signal and see what it sees. A tool like this can be used both for counter surveillance to see what cameras may be in your area, or for surveillance if you use it as the monitor for your wireless camera.
Using the signal strength meter, you can detect where the cameras are located. For example, if you tune into a video signal, then rotate yourself slowly in a full circle, and at some point in the circle the strength meter will increase--that is the direction of the camera. Go for a short distance in that direction, and then repeat. In a short time you will find the camera.
- Full-Range Frequency Scanning from 900MHz ~ 6GHz
- 2.5" High-Resolution Monitor
- LCD Display Shows Frequency and User Setting Details
- Standard SMA style antenna threads
- Video out (mini jack) to connect to TV or VCR
- Video Only, No Audio
- Full-Range Video Protocol auto-switching for PAL / NTSC, CCIR / EIA
- Internal rechargeable battery (included) or External AC adaptor/charger (included)
- Auto and Manual Scanning Modes
- "Fine Tuning" Rocker Switch for use after alert
- Battery life indicator on LCD
- Antenna Sensitivity Indicator on LCD
- Audible Alarm on/off Indicator on LCD
- Tunable receiver monitor
- Internal rechargeable battery
- AC adapter / Battery charger
- AV out cable
- Carrying case
remote surveillance, outdoor security camera, DVR card