Turn Your Windows Computer Into a Complete Video Surveillance System
This Low Cost Economy DVR Card Gives You Real Time Viewing and Recording. Works with Windows XP, Vista, and Window 7.
View your cameras LIVE through the Internet using your DSL or Cable Modem internet connection!
Our real-time, 4-channel DVR card allows you to have a digital-based surveillance system for less than you might think. Record up to 4 cameras in real time video and audio. This is a PCI-based DVR card. 1 card occupies 1 PCI slot on your Windows PC motherboard.
This DVR card is not for laptops and it is not PCI express. It is not Windows 7 64-bit compatible. It is only 32-bit compatible. Before ordering make sure whether your PC is 32-bit or 64-bit.
If you have a 64-bit system, you must purchase a Geovision DVR card.
Need more than 4 channels? Then just buy more cards now or later. These DVR cards are fully stackable. Buy 2 cards for 8 channels, 3 cards for 12 channels, or 4 cards for 16 channels. Each DVR card needs its own PCI slot. Each card is real time. This means you do not lose speed or quality of video regardless of how many DVR cards you install.
Motion Detection, Scheduled, or Continuous Recording
You may set each camera's settings individually. These settings include the recording schedule, motion detection area, and picture quality. You can combine color, black/white, hard-wired, or wireless cameras on this card. All of the DVR software is included!
H.264 High-Quality Video
These cards encode in H.264 compression quality. This is the top of the line in live and recorded footage. This means that whenever you view your cameras the video will be crisp, clear, and sharp. Colors will be more vibrant with better contrast. You will not find a better video quality H.264 DVR card in this price range.
The recorded video is all watermarked for security and time-date stamped. You may lock the program so that it cannot be minimized or closed, ensuring uninterrupted surveillance.
Supports Audio and Video
Every card has 4 audio inputs and 4 video inputs. You do not have to use any or all of the audio jacks if you do not require audio recording. Most people only use video. This is a PCI-based DVR card and supports Windows 98 through Windows Vista.
View Your Cameras Remotely From Another Computer
You are also able to view all of your cameras live over the internet from any computer in the world! You can view both live footage and recorded footage. Simply type the IP address of your surveillance computer into the computer you are viewing from. This is the same thing as typing in a website address. A broadband internet connection (cable modem, DSL, etc.) is highly recommended for Internet viewing.
The included Multi Connect software allows you to connect to several different locations simultaneously and view all cameras from all locations on one screen over the internet. This feature is great for businesses with multiple locations or offices, allowing you to view all locations from one computer screen.
Set up different accounts with different privileges. Specify which user can view which cameras.
Export Recorded Footage to CD or DVD
Easily export the recorded video to .exe executable files. Once exported to the .exe file, it can easily be emailed, burned to a CD, or uploaded to a website. The .exe files can play on ANY Windows-based computer without having to download any additional software, drivers, or codecs. Simply open the file, and it's playing. And don't forget that all the video is time and date stamped.
Installs in Minutes
This is a simple-to-use, economically priced, real-time DVR card, perfect for the small business or home owner. The minimum computer requirements are hardly worth mentioning-- a Windows PC and a PCI slot. All you do is turn off your computer, open the side panel, and install the card in a vacant pic slot. Close up your PC and turn it back on. Depending on what your computer already has, you may have to upgrade your video resources to appreciate real-time viewing. You may have to upgrade your video card to a GeForce FX5200 or equivalent.
If you are not satisfied with this DVR card or it does not operate properly in your Windows PC, you can return it for a full refund, less shipping costs. Or you can put the entire sale amount towards a Geovision DVR card.
- Configurable color independently for each channel
- Time watermark for recorded files
- All video time-date stamped (both live and recorded)
- Remote Internet View--View Live AND Recorded Footage remotely through the internet
- Internet MultiConnect - View DVR cards from several different locations all on one screen over the internet. Great for businesses with multiple locations
- Recording Modes
- Auto, Manual, Scheduled, Motion detection
- Digital Photo: When playback, support photo capture in BMP file format
- Support Administrator and Ordinary User operation scale
- View only by authorized users
- Supports both video and audio
- PTZ Camera control for major protocols
- Support encapsulating for individual screen, that is, recording without surveillance
- View all your cameras live on one screen
- View any or all of your cameras on one screen while playing back recorded video
- Recorded video files cannot be editted
- LAN and Internet for TCP/IP
- Port: 80, 9000, 9001, 9002 (user-adjustable)
- Support control from IE, NetPlay, and dynamic IP
- Operation systems supported
- Windows 98 and newer, including Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Windows 7 Compatible (32 bit)
- NOT Windows 7 OR 64 bit compatible
- DVR software included
- Export to .exe executable file for easy portability.
- Video Resolutions (selectable in software)
- All 4/8/16 Channels fully real-time (30fps per camera)
- Audio for All Channels
- Video compressions (selectable in software)
- Configurable Compression Rate is typically 30-120Mb Per recording hour per camera
- User selectable motion detection area for each camera
- Remote Transmission Modes: PSTN for Modem of 56kbps or above
- Support Library: DirectX8.0 or above
- All video time-date stamped (both live and recorded)
- 4/8 video inputs with BNC Jack connector per card
- Each card requires its own PCI slot
- Uses standard PCI slot, NOT PCI Express