Whenever you have more than 1 camera and you wish to view all cameras simultaneously, then you need a quad or muliplexer. A quad is less cost and only allows 4 cameras to be viewed on 1 screen. A dual page quad allow for alternating of two screens with 4 cameras per page or screen.
A mulitiplexer can allow up to 16 cameras to be viewed on same screen simultaneously, with many other features as well.
- Compatible with color and B/W video cameras or other NTSC/EIA (PAL/CCIR) standard compatible video sources. Video synchronization is not required. Selectable termination
- Full duplex operation allows video recording while viewing live video or video playback.
- Dynamic Time Division multiplexing allocates camera recording time based upon picture motion content.
- Motion sensing for each camera input is programmable via a 192 motion target grid (16 wide by 12 high)
- Independent Main and Call Monitor outputs allow simultaneous multi camera and full screen viewing.
- Video inputs and outputs provided for both standard and Super VHS video cassette recorders.
- On-screen display includes date, time, alarm status, video loss and 10-character camera titles.
- Live or tape playback views includes: full-screen with 2x zoom, Picture-in-Picture (PIP), 2x2, 3x3, and 4x4.
- SELECT feature allows any camera to be assigned any window format.
- Outstanding picture quality provided by a 512 x 464 (512 x 512 PAL) pixel display with 256 gray levels and 16 million colors.
- On-screen menus simplify system setup.
- Alarm features include one contact closure and TTL/CMOS sensitive alarm input for each camera, alarm hold input and alarm output. Alarm input polarity is selectable.
- Nonvolatile program memory protects all programmable features against power loss.
||1.0 V p-p, 75 Ohms|
|VCR Inputs/Output: Composite
||1.0 V p-p, 75 Ohms|
|VCR Inputs/Output: S-video:
||Luma 1.0 V p-p, 75 Ohms Chroma (burst) 285m V p-p, 75 Ohms|
|Camera Alarm Input:
||One input per camera. Activated by contact closure or TTL/CMOS signal. Polarity Selectable.|
|Alarm Hold Input:
||+5 to +15 VDC or TTL/CMOS Active High signal.|
||4 second default. Menu selectable from 2 to 999 seconds.|
||Normally open (NO) and normally close (NC) contacts with shared common: 2.0 A at 30 VDC (resistive only) 1.0 A at 125 VAC (resistive only)|
||256 (8 bits)|
|Full Screen Format (pixels):
||512 x 464 (512 x 512 PAL)|
||2.1 mm pin-type female. Power Input.|
||DB25-S. Remote control via contact closure, TTL/CMOS or RS-232 data.|
video monitor, multiplexer, video surveillance equipment