Self Contained DVR Mantle Clock with Built in SD Storage
This is as good as it gets. The recorded video taken with this camera is the best you will find in a hidden camera. All footage is time and date stamped so you know exactly when it took place. Use this mantle clock for crisp, clear, color video that is ready for lawyers, police, or simply your own internal evidence of events.
3 Different Ways to Record
- Motion Detection: Built-in motion detection recording allows you to easily record only when there is motion or activity taking place.
- Continuously: You may also set it to record continuously if desired by the hour or 24/7 round the clock.
- Schedule Record: The third method of recording is scheduled record. The menu allows you to select exactly which hours of the day you want to record whether it be continuous, motion activated, or not at all.
In addition, you may also select the overwrite feature which will overwrite the oldest footage when SD card is full. This way it will never stop recording and you will always have the newest footage. All recordings are time and date stamped and stored to a hidden SD card. Unit will accept up to a 32Gb SD card.
DVR supports pre-recording. This means that motion-detection recording will actually start right before
motion is detected so you see someone entering the clip.
Playback Recorded Video on TV or Computer
Video recorded on the mantle clock can easily be played back on a TV or on a computer. Recordings can easily be transferred to your computer and emailed to the authorities, uploaded to a website, and more. All hardware and software needed for both TV and computer viewing are included.
Mantel Clock is Fully Functional and DVR Hidden Camera
No one will ever suspect that this is a hidden camera because the clock works just like it should It works as a normal clock and performs hidden video surveillance. A solid-state digital video recorder (DVR) and a high-quality Sony CCD Camera are all built inside this fully functioning device. THIS UNIT MUST PLUG INTO THE WALL FOR THE SURVEILLANCE TO OPERATE.
Approx. User-Adjustable Frame Rates and Recording Times
Recording time at 30fps
|Recording time at 15fps
|| Recording time at 10fps
|| Recording time at 5fps
||Recording time at 1fps|
| 8 Hours
|| 12 Hours
|| 48 Hours
|| 96 Hours
| 64 Hours
|| 96 Hours
|| 192 Hours
|| 384 Hours
|| 256 Hours
|| 384 Hours
Units have user-adjustable frame rates. Frame rates mean FPS or frames per second. The higher the frame rate, the smoother the video. The higher the quality of the video the faster the consumption of memory. A lower or slower frame rate and quality setting equates to a longer recording time per Gb of storage.
Unit can also be set to overwrite. The overwrite option allows the unit to record indefinitely for weeks or months on its own. Overwriting will automatically record over the oldest footage to maintain a video record of your most recent video surveillance. When something happens, simply pull out the SD card and review your recorded footage.
- Full-Functioning, Self-Contained DVR Hidden Mantle Clock Camera
- 8 gb SD card and USB card reader for Windows
- Complete easy to understand instruction book
- Video cable
- Wireless remote control
- Power Supply
- Everything you need to plug unit in and start using instantly
- The camera on this mantle clock looks straight out
- Fully self contained with 8 gb SD card installed
- Plug it in the wall and it is ready to perform 24/7 motion activated recording
- The clock is battery operated, the DVR/Camera must plug into wall outlet
- Color daytime and black and white at night
- Play back time date stamped recorded footage with included USB card reader
Specifications and Features
|Resolution||1280 x 720 (720p High definition) @ 30fps, 720 x 480 (D1) @ 30fps, 320 x 240 @ 30fps|
|Dimensions||measures 10" Wide x 12" Tall x 3-1/2" deep|
|Camera specs||Color 480 lines Dual-Mode Sony Super HAD CCD Camera .05 lux Color, .001 lux B/W|
|Frame Rates||User-adjustable frame rates between 1-and 30fps (30FPS real time)|
|Timedate stamp||Time & Date Stamp During Playback on Unit|
|Video Recording Modes||Continuous or Motion Activation|
|Playback Speed||1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x, 32x|
|Mac compatible||OS 9 and newer|
|Windows Compatible||Windows 98 through and including Vista and Windows 7|