Professional Grade HD Body-Worn DVR DVR1000
This rugged, aluminum, high-resolution, 1280 x 960 recordable DVR records in high definition. It has a 120 gig built-in hard drive and SD card slot. Record and playback video and audio on unit itself, TV, or computer. This is the top-of-the-line when it comes to portable body-worn DVRs.
Huge Internal 120Gb Hard Drive
Record up to 90 hours on the built-in 120Gb drive. You will be hard pressed to find a DVR with a larger built-in hard drive. You can fit up to 90 hours of realtime 30fps color video on this DVR before you will have to delete anything. This DVR also has an SD card slot that accommodates up to a 32Gb SD card.
Connect Any External Camera To It
The DVR has normal RCA jacks for AV (audio video) input. Simply connect any of our cameras to it. The most common usage is to use one of our body-worn cameras with this DVR. You would put the DVR in your purse, pocket, backpack, etc. Then simply connect it to your body-worn camera (button, necktie, purse, etc.).
Crisp, Clear-Color Recordings in High Definition (HD)
The DVR-1000 law enforcement-grade recorder is able to record 1280 x 960 super high-resolution picture @ 30fps. This is the highest quality and best picture of any DVR we can find.
Choose From Motion Detection, Scheduled, or Manual Recording
The Multiple Recording Modes include manual / auto / motion detection / and scheduled. You may use the DVR1000 is many different ways. The manual recording is just like it sounds - you press a button to start the recording and you press a button to stop the recording. The motion-detection recording means that the DVR will automatically start and stop recording with whatever motion it sees through the camera connected to it. The other option is scheduled record. You can have it record from 8am-5pm, or from 11pm to 7am, or whatever you choose. That setting is most commonly used for more long-term applications.
Recordings can have a time and date stamp overlay and frame counter overlay. Each of these can be turned on or off as desired. Having both on makes it extremely difficult to tamper with the recorded footage.
Battery or AC Powered
High Capacity Quick Swap Battery: Uses 1800 ma / 3.7 v high capacity FUJI camcorder rechargeable battery. Extra batteries can be easily purchased from any camera store and maximize operation time. A fully charged battery will provide approximately 3 hours of battery life per charge. The battery takes roughly 4 hours to charge.
- Super high resolution 1280 x 960 HD High definition video
- SD memory card slot for maximum of 32 GB Memory
- 120 GB hard drive built in
- Output power supply: features output power plug to offer power to various covert camera kits
- Time And Date Stamping (can be turned on or off through settings)
- High capacity battery
- Motion-Activated Option
- 1000 mA/3.6V high capacity mini standard cell-phone type rechargeable "quick swap" battery
- Small Pocket Size: 5 inches long X 3 inches wide X 3/4th of an inch deep!
- Small and compact enough to do concealed surveillance!
- One-touch record button. Easy playback using IR remote control
- Display: 3.5" Diagonal TFT LCD- (2 3/4 X 2 inch screen)
- Video input: NTSC/PAL standard
- Video recording: MPEG-4
- Resolution: 1280 x 960 HD High-definition video at 30fps
- Memory type: 120 GB hard drive with SD card slot expansion to 32 GB.
- Recording Storage time: Up To 90 Hours!
- Audio recording: yes
- Photo recording: yes
- Dual A/V Input: Both 2.5 & 3.5mm AV Input Jack
- Audio/video out: RCA 3-in-1 AV output
- PC interface: USB 2.0
- Camera power supply: DC 5V/500mA
- Power supply: DC 5V
- Operation current: 650mA
- Battery Type: Removable 3.7V/1.8 amp Lithium Battery NP120/DL17
- Battery lifetime: 180 minutes
- Dimensions: 5 inches long X 3 inches wide X 3/4th of an inch deep!
- Weight: 263/313g with/out battery.
- DVR-1000 HD Body-Worn DVR
- Wireless Remote control
- AC power supply
- 2 ea. Removable 3.7V/1.8 Amp Lithium Battery
- USB and AV lead cable
- Belt clip carrying case
- Camera connector cable