Detects Any Camera--Hard Wired or Wireless
This hidden camera detector/locator is the most reliable and easy to use technology on the market for making sure that your private actions are not being watched. It scans for hard-wired and wireless cameras, as well as any wireless audio bugs. Built-in rechargeable battery and compass make this unit the best around. Use it in audio mode or in vibration mode.
3 Detectors In One
This detector has a laser scanner and a radio frequency (RF) detector built inside.
- It Scans For The Actual Camera Lens: This function is based on the principle of optical augmentation. This simply means the pinhole lens of a hidden camera will show up as a very small red dot when viewing through the detector.
- It Scans For The Camera Transmission: All wireless cameras transmit on radio frequencies. The SSC-3410 scans radio frequencies to find any wireless transmissions in the area.
- It Scans For Wireless Audio Bugs: All wireless bugs transmit on radio frequencies. This detects any radio frequency transmissions which may include audio surveillance bugs.
Quickly Scan Any Room
This item exploits this phenomenon by using a ring of ultra-bright LEDs arranged around a viewing port. When a user scans a room looking through the viewing port, a hidden camera appearing in the field of view will brightly reflect the light from the LEDs. The unit can also detect any wireless spy bug (audio or video) by using the RF detection mode. It even detects cameras that aren't turned on! The built-in compass helps you keep track of where the bugs are that you may find.
Portable - Fits In The Palm Of Your Hand
The hidden camera detector is a hand-held, battery-operated device. This means it is very small in size and can be taken anywhere. Keep one with you when you go in dressing rooms or hotel rooms for that extra peace of mind. The unit is powered by a built-in rechargeable battery (AC charger included).
Easy Operation - Scan a Room In Less Than 10 Minutes
You will want to make 2 scans of the room.
- Wireless: First, walk slowly through the room with the RF (radio frequency) detection mode to find any wireless cameras. This may take a few minutes. For optimum detection you must be less than 12 inches from each object.
- Optical: Stand in the center of the room, put the unit in scanner mode, put it to your eye, and slowly scan the room. This mode will detect the pinhole camera itself - hard-wired or wireless. If nothing is detected, then scan the room again looking at everything in the room at less then 3 feet away.
Features And Specifications
- Detects any camera - hard-wired or wireless
- Detects any wireless audio bug
- Built-in rechargeable battery (AC charger included)
- Built-in compass
- Laser viewfinder
- Audio mode and vibrate mode
- Also detects GPS trackers and GPS bugs
Print / Download Product Spec Sheet
Product Specifications and Features
|Detects||Any Camera - Hardwired or wireless|
|Detection Method||Optical scanning and RF detection|
|Power||Built in rechargeable battery (charger included)|
|Detection Alert||Sound, light, and vibration|
|Antenna||Telescoping metal antenna|
|Package Includes||Hidden camera detector|
Built-in rechargeable battery
Hidden camera detector
Built-in rechargeable battery