Built in time/date stamp makes playback and search functions easy. Size is only 11 1/2" x 2" x 9" and this unit can be mounted on a normal platform. Recording modes can be triggered manually, by alarm, by motion, or preset timer. The on screen menu display makes the 304F very user friendly. DVR can record up to 30 frames per second per camera--fully realtime. Each camera has individual and independent motion detection. 1 year warranty. Standard video input and output. Easily connect DVR to a TV or VCR using standard RCA jacks or SVIDEO. 250Gb or 500Gb hard drive capacities available.
Unit can be set to stop when hard drive is full or to overwrite. When set to overwrite, the oldest recordings will be overwritten when hard drive space is needed. 250Gb model can store up to a full month of 4 camera recording.
Avoid buying another computer or using yours for surveillance by purchasing one of our Embedded DVRs. These units are entirely self contained. This unit is ready to go out of the box. Simply plug the unit in, connect your cameras, and you are ready to begin. This unit is only available in a 4 camera model. These units have no audio and no Internet viewing from remote locations.
4 Camera Realtime DVR (30fps per camera)
- High Quality Color
Individual Motion detection recording for each camera
4 CH DVR replaces Time-Lapse VCR + Multiplexer / Quad
On Screen Display
Alarm input & output function
Video Loss Detection
250Gb or 500Gb Hard Drive Built In
Quick multiple search by date/time
Security password protection (optional)
Recording can stop when hard drive is full or overwrite over the oldest recordings
- Adjustable Framerates: 30, 15, 10, 7, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1fps per camera
- Adjustable recording qualities: Low, Normal, and High (user selectable)
- Composite and SVIDEO out
- FCC Certified
- Video format - NTSC or PAL
- Hard disk storage - IDE type (250Gb hard drive included)
- Recording mode - Manual / Alarm / Timer / Motion Detection
- Camera Input Signal - 4 ea. BNC Jacks
- Main Monitor Output - BNC Jack
- Call Monitor Output - BNC Jack
- SVIDEO Output
- Video Loss Detection - Yes
- Dwell Time - Programmable (1~15 Sec)
- Key Lock - Yes
- Camera Title - 8 letters
- Video Adjustable - Hue / Color / Contrast / Brightness
- Alarm Input - TTL input, Hi (5V), Low (GND)
- Alarm Output - COM./N.O/N.C
- Time Date Stamp Overlay on All Video - Yes
- Power Source - AC90-220V, 47Hz~63Hz
- Power Consumption - <32W
- Operation Temperature - 10 ~ 40°C
- Dimension: 11 1/2" x 2" x 9"
Package Includes: 4 Camera DVR with 250Gb or 500Gb Hard Drive Installed, Power Supply, User Manual.