Free Tech Support
Turn any computer into a DVR with our software and IP cameras
|Click any image to enlarge|
||Ask An Expert
This is fully-licensed Blue Iris Software version 3.xx. This is the FULL Multi camera version that supports up to 64 cameras. This is NOT the single-camera version.
It is fully compatible with our:
Works with Up to 64 Cameras
This software can be used with up to 64 different kinds of IP cameras. You can view them all on one screen and record from each and every one of them individually on motion detection if desired.
Motion Recording, Schedule Recording, and Manual Recording
Several different kinds of recording are available. For each camera, you can set it to record on motion detection, on a schedule, or manually. Each camera is configured individually to give you great flexibility.
Connect Via the Internet From Anywhere Else In The World
The Blue Iris software has a built-in web server. This server allows you to view your live or recorded footage from your cameras from anywhere else in the world using the internet.
- Use motion detection to trigger recording, or record continuously or periodically
- Overlay the current date/time as well as a logo or other information
- Optionally record audio
- Use a timer to determine when the system is armed
- Images may be captured as either JPEG images, MPEG movies, or Windows Media movies (full version)
- Receive alerts via loudspeaker, email, instant message, voice phone call (with automatic redial), or external program/script
- Run Blue Iris as a Windows service so that only you have control over its operation on a shared PC
- All passwords are stored encrypted
- Software CD with License Key
Other Areas You May Be Interested In
Related Part Numbers
The following are comments left by customers that have purchased this product.
The comments are EXACTLY what the customer told us (including any spelling and grammatical errors) and used with permission.
Emily from Sedona, AZ
I use the outdoor DVR camera systems for my animal behavior research. The older camera system has now survived two years outside in the Sonoran Desert, and is still going strong! Shipments always arrive quickly and in good shape. Thank you! |
Tony from Visalia, CA
I love this company and plan to continue using them for ordering additional blue iris licenses. I definitely recommend all-protection.com for all of your surveillance needs! |
Anthony from Visalia, CA
Thanks again guys for taking care of us! Will buy from again in the near future! asy to use, quickly find what you're looking for. Quick shipping, well packaged, couldn't ask for more! |
Lestin from Chesterfield, VA
The product does what was advertised and was easy to install. |
Page Last Updated: 2014-10-21 09:26:27