If you have been thinking about adding or replacing surveillance on your home or business, then you need to consider our embedded DVRs.
What Does a DVR From Advance Security Do?
- Records video from security cameras
- Record on motion detection, continuously, or on a schedule
- Allow you to play live and recorded video on your TV or computer monitor
- View your home or business over the internet from anywhere else in the world
- Export recorded footage onto a flash drive to easily turn into police or lawyers
Why You Need a DVR
If you have something valuable that you want to protect, then you need a DVR. You want to protect your home, your family, your business, or just yourself. A DVR ensures that if anything happens, you will have solid, timestamped, video proof of what happened. We hear stories every single day. Our customers our always telling us that last night they had hundreds or thousands of dollars of equipment stolen and now they want security. We are happy to help. But wouldn't it be preferred to already have video surveillance so that when something is stolen, you have video proof?
We offer 4, 8, and 16 channel deluxe embedded DVRs. They are accessible by clicking the links below.