Return to Blog
5 Holiday Gifts to Secure Your Home or Business
Christmas time is quickly approaching. If you are having trouble finding just the right gift for that special person in your life, then you may want to consider the gift of security.
Here are 5 gifts that would help give the gift of security and peace of mind.
1. Phone Recorder You never really know what is being said when you are not around. Giving the gift of a phone recorder will allow your loved one to easily record home phone conversations. The recordings start and stop automatically with the sound on the line and they can store hundreds of hours of phone calls.
2. The Guardian Hidden Camera The Guardian Hidden Camera System allows you to easily record on motion detection in an extremely covert manner. Just set the Guardian wherever you want to record hidden video, and it will begin recording on motion detection. It blends in just about anywhere.
3. Wireless Video Baby Monitor If someone has a small child then they could definitely appreciate a wireless video baby monitors. Many people have audio baby monitors to hear a baby crying. How much better would it be to be able to see AND to hear your baby from another room?
4. Infrared Camera Package with DVR An infrared camera package with a DVR is a great way to secure your home or business. They are available in 4, 8, or 16 channel models and in hard wired or wireless versions. The included DVR can view, record, record on motion detection, and let you view your cameras over the internet from anywhere else in the world.
5. GPS Vehicle Tracker A GPS vehicle tracker allows you to see where a vehicle is at or where a vehicle has been using your computer. Depending on the model purchased, you may be able to view live over the internet where the vehicle is at right now or you may have to wait until the vehicle gets back to view the logged locations of where the vehicle has been.