Professional Windows 7 Geovision DVR 32 Channel
These Windows 7 DVRs are built with fully certified and licensed Geovision DVR cards. View all cameras remotely at the same time. Operate all name brand PTZ cameras. Connect up to 32 cameras (depending on model). Motion-detection or scheduled recording. Record any number of your cameras simultaneously. Up to 960 FPS record and view, 32 Channel audio recording. H.264 Compression.
State-of-the-Art PC Powerhouse
These licensed Windows 7 computers are not a compact or pre-fabricated PC. These are custom-built towers with high-quality motherboards, video cards, and processors. These are built from the ground up strictly for Geovision DVR Cards with a 1-year warranty on any manufacturer-related issue.
- Windows 7
- Dual Core 2.93Ghz Intel Pentium 4 Processor
- 6Gb Ram
- 4 Tb hard drive
- Internet ready with LAN connection for remote viewing all Standard.
Geovision Software Comes Preinstalled
The software included gives you the ability to view from your computer, a network, and also remotely through the Internet. You can even burn the DVR video evidence onto a CD or DVD or Email it to the authorities. You can replay the remote video without the need of any "proprietary" software! Also, no multiple-user license needed when using our DVRs! Feel free to share the remote access application amongst those that need access to the visual data. Access the video while on the road from your laptop or PDA! We make it just that easy! To calculate frame rate per camera, simply divide the total FPS by the quantity of cameras.
Keep in mind all of our Geovision DVRs and Geovision DVR cards have all the same features with the latest and newest certified software. The cost difference all lies in the amount of cameras you can connect and how fast they will be able to record and view back.
- 640 X 480 recording and display resolution
- H.264 compression technology
- Motion-detection, around-the-clock, and pre-schedule recording mode
- Alarm to E-mail (Jpeg or text message)
- Embedded PTZ control panel
- Control PTZ cameras remotely through internet
- View live and recorded footage remotely through the internet
- Built-in web server
- Digital watermark authentication
- Multi-level password protection
- Full-screen display
- Support dynamic IP address
- Video lost detection
- On-screen video lost message
- Support dual-screen display
- Video de-interlace filter
- Video auto gain controller
- Video scaling filter
- Use Microsoft Remote Desktop to control another GV-System
- Microsoft Windows required for remote viewing
Software Features (Cont)
- Recording Mode
- Motion-detection recording
- Around-the-clock recording
- Pre-schedule recording
- Pre-alarm and post-alarm recording
- Pre-motion and post-motion recording
- Camera Configuration
- Independent video brightness and contrast control
- Selectable motion detection sensitivity and masking area for each camera.
- Independent recording quality and frame rate adjustment.
- Remote Monitoring Software
- Remote View
- IP Multicast
- Remote Playback system
- Geo Center
- G-View for Win CE PDA