Simple & Easy Hidden Video Surveillance - Just Plug It In
Plug this fully functioning DVD player into any wall outlet to begin your video surveillance. This premium DVR hidden camera will automatically begin to record after included SD card is inserted and power is connected. Recording can also be controlled via the included IR remote control. Efficient motion-activated recording records video only when there is activity in front of the camera. A DVR and a high-resolution color camera are all built right inside. Because this unit is self-contained and records to itself, there is nothing else to buy.
Recorded footage can be played back directly to a TV with included cable. You may also remove the SD card and connect it to your computer using the included USB card reader. A computer is not necessary to use this hidden camera. However, a computer will greatly enhance the usage of this product.
High Resolution D1 Recording
You can select 720 X 480 D1 recording or 320 X 240 standard resolution. The new higher quality recording allows you to have a much sharper picture when playing back footage full screen on your computer monitor or television set.
3 Different Ways to Record
- Motion Detection: Built-in motion detection recording means that it can easily be set to only record when there is motion or activity taking place.
- Continuously: You may also set it to record continuously if desired.
- Schedule Record: The third method of recording is scheduled record. The menu will also allow you to select which hours of the day you want to record whether it be continuous, motion activated, or not at all.
In addition, you may also select the overwrite feature in the menu, which will overwrite the oldest footage when the SD card is full so there is never any downtime. All recordings are time and date stamped and stored to a hidden SD card. Unit will accept up to a 32Gb SD card.
Playback Recorded Video on TV or Computer
Video recorded on the DVD player can easily be played back on a TV or on a computer. Recordings can easily be transferred to your computer and emailed to the authorities, uploaded to a website, and more. All hardware and software needed for both TV and computer viewing are included.
DVD Player is Fully Functional and DVR Camera
No one will ever suspect that this is a hidden camera because the DVD player is 100% fully functional. Watch movies on it - it works just like you would expect. It works as a normal DVD player and performs hidden video surveillance. A solid-state digital video recorder (DVR) and a high-quality Sony CCD Camera are all built inside this fully functioning device.
Approx. User-Adjustable Frame Rates and Recording Times
Recording time at 30fps
|Recording time at 15fps
|| Recording time at 10fps
|| Recording time at 5fps
||Recording time at 1fps|
| 8 Hours
|| 12 Hours
|| 48 Hours
|| 96 Hours
| 64 Hours
|| 96 Hours
|| 192 Hours
|| 384 Hours
|| 256 Hours
|| 384 Hours
Units have user-adjustable frame rates. Frame rates mean FPS or frames per second. The higher the frame rate, the smoother the video. The higher the quality of the video the faster the consumption of memory. A lower or slower frame rate and quality setting equates to a longer recording time per Gb of storage.
This unit can also be set to overwrite. The overwrite option allows the unit to record indefinitely for weeks or months on its own. Overwriting will automatically record over the oldest footage to maintain a video record of your most recent video surveillance. When something happens, simply pull out the SD card and review your recorded footage.
DVD Player Specs
- 17 x 9.8 x 1.5 inches
- Multi-Language OSD Menu
- 5.1 channel Audio Output
- HDMI Out, Component Out
- Picture Zoom in
- Adjustable Screen Aspect Ratio
- 16-grade fast motion
- Resolution: 720 x 480 (D1) @ 30fps, 320 x 240 @ 30fps
- Sony Super HAD CCD Color CCD Camera
- 480 lines Dual-Mode Auto Switching Camera .05 lux Color, .001 lux B/W
- User-adjustable frame rates between 1-and 30fps (30FPS real time)
- Time & Date Stamp During Playback on Unit
- Video Format: MPEG-4
- Video Recording Modes: Continuous or Motion Activation
- Playback Speed: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x
- Mac compatible (OS 9 and newer)
- Windows Compatible (Windows 98 through and including Vista and Windows 7)
- Full-Functioning, Self-Contained DVD Player Hidden Camera
- SD card reader for Windows
- 8 Gb SD card
- Complete easy to understand instruction book
- Video cable
- Wireless remote control
- Everything you need to plug unit in and start using instantly